Computer Repairs and Services
Solutions that work
West Auckland Computer Repairs, Services and IT support
Our highly skilled technicians specialise in time critical IT support and computer repairs. Servicing commercial and residential clients, predominantly in West Auckland and Auckland wide by arrangement.
- Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks
- Apple / Mac / iOS
- Windows / PC and Andorid
- Increasing the speed of your PC.
- Replacing old spinning hard drives with fast solid state drives.
- Firewall and router solutions.
- Internet security including anti-virus / anti-malware.
- Chromebook repairs (especially for schools).
- Virus and malware removal.
- File and printer sharing, backup and
- Data cabling, wireless deployment for home and business grade deployment.
- Office relocation of IT equipment and reconnecting of services like eftpos and fibre internet connections.
- Data transfers, data retrieval and recovery.
- Screen, battery, keyboard and power-jack replacements.
- Printers, PC’s, laptops and screens.
- Custom built PC’s for general use, gaming and 3D CAD.
- Eftpos Paper, and receipt printers.
- Printer consumables: toner, ink, paper.
- Wi-Fi solutions.
There are three convenient ways to access our services:
- Workshop & Shop: 1b Westech Place, Glen Eden.
- Onsite: We can come to you to diagnose network issues or install new equipment.
- Remote access.
We use top brands products that are proven reliable and durable. A warranty on goods and services is provided. Our goal is to leave every customer happy.
Voiptel merged with Western Computers in January 2021. Western Computers have specialised in computer repairs, sales and support since 1994. Their reputation for prompt service, affordability, skilled workmanship, use of high quality brands and great customer service aligned with Voiptel’s company values. The purchase of Western Computers brings their IT expertise and experience direct to Voiptel customers. The merger of Voice and IT caused us to re-think our name and hence the change to Voip I.T. – Solutions that work! Just out of interest, Voip stands for ‘voice over internet protocol’.