UniFi 6 Lite brings the latest technology: Wi-Fi 6 in a cost effective good looking great performing access point.
If you have a Wi-fi 6 phone or laptop you will get better throughput when comparing with a Wi Fi 5 device.
Wi Fi 6 technology will become the standard offering for newer mobile phones and Laptops, as technology progresses.
Take advantage of this really well priced access point for your home or small office.
It is not a high density access point there is a LR and Pro version coming to NZ in 2022. These versions will be great for Pubs and Clubs where there are a large number of patrons accessing the AP at the same time. For now the Ubiquiti Nano HD is the better access point for High density.
The Unifi 6 access point delivers up to 1.5 Gbps aggregate radio rate with 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) radios. Mount UniFi 6 Lite horizontally in the ceiling to cover a high-density environment, or mount it vertically on the wall to extend its range. UniFi 6 Lite has a compact and nano-sized design, so it can use nanoHD covers and mounting accessories.
- High-efficiency, high speed Wi-Fi 6
- 5 GHz band 2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 1.2 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 2×2 MIMO with radio rate of 300 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet, powered with 802.3af PoE (PoE injector not included)
- Compatible with UAP-nanoHD covers and recessed mounting bracket