The new and advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the interface between your Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P IP Phones and a compatible wireless headset.
It is approved for using with most Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless models.
Simply link the EHS36 to the EXT port of the phone and, effectively `plugand play’ giving you control of your Yealink phone and the ability to answer and hang up calls remotely.
• Supports Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/ T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P IP Phones
• Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics wireless headsets
• Compatible with Sennheiser wireless headsets
Note: The sennheiser wireless headset must be running the latest
firmware of the DW-Office series (version 96 or later)
• Plug and play
• Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
• Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
• Incoming calls are signalled in the headset earpiece
• Built-in a RJ12 (6P6C) input port connected to IP phone
• 1 x RJ45 (8P8C) output port for GN/Jabra/Sennheiser headset
• 1 x 3.5mm output port for Plantronics headset
• Accessories: 1 x RJ12, 1 x RJ45, 1 x 3.5mm, 1 x RJ9, 1 x Sennheiser Y-Cord