The Yealink UH36 has been designed especially for Unified Communications and any business user that wears their headset for the duration of the workday.
With its exceptional comfort & high-quality audio, every conversation will be a great experience. The UH36 comes with both USB & 3.5mm jack connectivity options, so it can be easily plugged into various devices, including an IP phone, PC, tablet, and smartphone.
This headset also integrates seamlessly with Yealink IP phones, as well as Yealink USB Connect Software and Yealink Device Management Platform/Cloud Service.
Basic functions of the headset include answer/end and call/mute. When paired with a Yealink IP Phone (version 85 & above), users can take advantage of enhanced functionality including audio optimization, redial, call hold, volume sync, and multiple call control.
- Dual (Binaural) earpiece
- 330-degree bendable boom
- Excellent audio powered by Yealink Dynamic EQ & Wideband HD Audio Technology
- Passive Noise Cancellation & noise-cancelling microphone to eliminate background distractions
- All-day wear-ability with comfortable, soft leather ear cushions & a lightweight design
- Calls controlled by YHC20 unit
- PC or Yealink IP phone connectivity with the included YHC20 unit (3.5mm jack for smartphones & tablets)
- USB Connectivity to Yealink IP Phones including: T4S Series (T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S – upgrade to V82 or higher), T5S Next-Gen Series (T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A) and VP59 Flagship Video Phone.